The guest on Colin Podcasts 53 is 20 year old real estate investor Bailey Kramer. Don't let his age fool you because this young man has achieved more in 18 months than I've seen veteran investors accomplish in 5-7 years.
Like many investors before him, Bailey was inspired to take action after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. After almost a year of study and near constant online networking with other investors, he partnered up with an out of state mentor and they have since acquired nine properties together, the majority of which they plan to keep through creative financing.
We covered plenty of interesting topics in our conversation including:
- How a 19 year old gets started in real estate with little or no funding
- The property types and creative financing strategies used
- How he offered value by building a lead generation machine
- How they decide which homes to flip and which to hold
- Baileys actionable advice for young people lacking in self confidence
- Great tips on how to start a dialogue with potential mentors
- Tools, books and podcasts he recommends
- And much more
Contact Bailey Kramer
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod