Jennifer Seeno Tucker is a successful realtor who has helped dozens of people transition from being a paycheck employee to a high earning real estate professional. If you ever considered (a) starting a career or side hustle as a real estate agent or (b) wondering how you can double or triple your current real estate productivity and income, then this show has got some great insights.
During our conversation we spoke about:
- Transitioning from public school teacher to real estate professional
- Building momentum and a steady income during the early years
- Secrets to unlocking multiple income streams from a single buyer
- The habits that separate successful from average realtors
- How her business had to adjust to Covid
- Tips for people thinking about getting a real estate license