Chris Miles has been involved in a fascinating array of investments during his career and achieved financial independence twice before the ago of 40. Featured in US News, CNN Money, and Bankrate.com, Chris has a reputation for teaching real estate investors how to quickly create cash flow, income streams and lasting wealth.
Chris & I had a wide ranging conversation which included:
- His early career as a financial advisor
- How he became disillusioned after seeing the promises being made were false
- Picking himself up after a bruising 2008 financial crisis
- How he started getting real control of his financial future
- His pivot into real estate relating investing
- How you should view passive vs active income streams
- The types of investments Chris currently has
- How he helps and coaches others to achieve financial freedom
- And much more!
Podcast: The Chris Miles Money Show