We do a deep dive into the licensed real estate market in Show 51 with Dan Rochon. If you ever wondered how successful real estate professionals get started and put the systems and processes in place to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars in real estate commissions per year, then this is the show for you!
My guest Dan is a highly successful realtor, broker, investor, coach and author. He is based in Virginia runs a full service Keller Williams brokerage servicing the Washington Metro Region.
We had a great conversation which covered:
- Dan´s early career working in a high end DC restaurant
- Getting his real estate license in 2007 and the early pitfalls
- The real estate niches he targeted then and now
- How he balances short and long term income generators
- His great tips on hard work and momentum building
- How the best realtors earn consistent income every month
- The five tasks realtors should focus on (while outsourcing the rest)
- How his team responded to Covid in early 2020
- And much more!
IMPORTANT NOTE: From June 2021, new episodes of Colin Podcasts will be published every other Thursday instead of every week.
Contact Dan Rochon