James Hawk is a highly successful wholesaler, flipper and business owner. He has bought and sold over 90 million dollars in residential and commercial property and has closed almost 1000 individual properties.
In a wide ranging conversation, James and I discuss:
- His initial foray into wholesaling in 2010
- How he built his marketing and sales skills over time
- How he uses key software to scale his business
- Expanding from 4 to 41 markets with virtual wholesaling
- How small investors can secure inventory in a competitive market
- His advice for anybody starting out with a small marketing budget
- And much more!