The guest on Colin Podcasts 57 is Chris Craddock from Washington DC. Chris is the CEO of The Redux Group, a nationally acclaimed real estate team that sold over $160 worth of real estate in 2020. He is also a prolific real estate investor, coach and all round entrepreneur who runs multiple successful businesses.
In a wide ranging conversion, Chris and I discuss:
- Challenges and lessons learned as a young real estate entrepreneur
- His views on realtor/investor partnerships
- Monetizing unused real estate leads
- Creating new revenue streams without spending a fortune in marketing
- Building and managing multiple real estate businesses
- His attitude to real estate investment
- How he balances a busy work and family life
- And much more!
Contact Chris Craddock:
Podcast: Uncommon Real Estate